I get asked ALL the time where I buy my fabric. As you long-time readers know, I usually go to the LA fabric district or now that I am farther away from there, the National City Swap Meet.
However, I do buy quite a bit online too.
I thought I would share a few GREAT places that sell quality, cute, modern apparel fabric. They all have reasonable prices, too.
First off, I want to give a shout-out to one of our awesome sponsors who is new to the apparel fabric scene.
- Raspberry Creek Fabrics now carries a really nice selection of apparel fabric!! I was so thrilled to discover this! In fact I just cut out a new project from one of these awesome fabrics. Such a great shop.
- Girl Charlee– No shocker there. Amazing selection of cool, modern knits.
- The Fabric Fairy: Great selection of knits!
- Wanderlust Fabrics– I just love this shop! Great selection of rayon challis as well as knits and other apparel fabrics.
- Hawthorne Threads– You can find almost any of your favorite designer voile or rayon here.
- Harts Fabrics– This store is a little pricier but has such a great selection.
I know there are many more amazing places to shop for apparel fabric online… but these are my go t0 places.
I would LOVE for you to share your faves in the comments so this post can be a great resource for people who don’t live close to great apparel fabric shopping.
Thanks for reading!