A while back, I found these really cute army green colored skinny pants at target. I tried them on, and they fit great in the waist and thighs, but they were not so skinny on the calves.
They were the right price, and I knew it wouldn’t be too hard to fix them, so I bought them anyway.
So here is my super quick fit fix:
1. First lay out your pants that need fixing. Lay them out inside out.
2. Take a pair of pants or jeans that fit you perfectly. Then lay them on top of the others, matching inseam and inner leg seams.
3. With a fabric marker, pencil or chalk, mark where the seamline is on your well-fitting pants onto the ones that need the fix.
4. Stitch along the markings that you made.
5. Stitch all the way, and just go right to the bottom edge, through the hem. You won’t be able to tell when you have them on.
6. Finish the raw edges of your new seam with a zig zag stitch, overlock stitch or serger.
7. Done! Enjoy your new well-fitting pants!